- There are FOUR bands, which are categories of need that shows the level of priority of an applicant.
- BIDDING is the way you express your interest in an advertised property
- We need to check what applicants tell us about their circumstances at the time of their application and when we make an offer of housing. This is called VERIFICATION.
- In some circumstances we will carry out an AFFORDABILITY check to see if the applicant(s) can afford to rent the property they have bid on.
- We offer a range of pre tenancy INTERVENTIONS including help to bid on properties, advice on fuel finance and furniture as well as welfare benefit checks.
- We do all we can to enable our customers to SUSTAIN and enjoy their tenancy. We provide advice support and referrals to other organisations that will help our customers pay their rent, manage their money and live alongside their neighbours happily in the community.
- We work with GRANT providers to access a range of furniture and white goods that will help our more vulnerable customers to have a good start in their tenancy.
- We rely on a range of TEAMS to refer customers to us who may need help and support to stay in their homes. Sustaining tenancies is a group wide effort.
- We strive to deliver OUTSTANDING customer services driven by motivated and well-trained staff who are empowered to resolve customer queries at the first point of contact.
- We aim to ANSWER 97% of calls that are received by our contact Centres and ensure that we answer 80% of these calls within 20 seconds.
- We offer MODERN reception services to our customers within our 3 areas to assist customers on a face to face basis with all aspects of our business.
- All customer contact will be LOGGED to provide us with a history of customer contact that also enhances the relationship with our customers and ensures we can respond in a timely manner. This also provides us with information about the main services that our customers are contacting us about.